Sunday, October 02, 2005

The Month of Storms and Spots

September was a rough month around here. From the need to prepare for the hurricanes and help with their effects, to ill relatives, to a blechy rotatvirus I got a couple of weeks ago, to a very weird reaction that the Lone Star Baby is currently having to her MMR vaccination....at least we hope that is what it is...things have not been normal. Not that the pace of our normal life is ever exactly peaceful or anything. To top it all off, I turned 34 on Wednesday. Getting old, too. Great. My dad did have someone come clean my house for my birthday, though. That was really, really great. I have to go check on the Spotted One, now. Later, Friends.

3 comments:

Saints and Spinners said...

I hope Lone Star Baby's reaction passes quickly.

Happy 34th birthday, by the way. Mazel tov.

gojirama said...

I hope your October is much more boring than your September.

Happy Birthday-and oh, what a great present!

Lone Star Ma said...

Thank you!