Wednesday, August 08, 2012

My Ambassadors

My big girl troop (I generally think of my troops as my big girl troop and my little girl troop) bridged to the level of Girl Scout Ambassadors last night.  This is the oldest girl-level of Girl Scouts - after that, there's just adult.  My girl has been a Girl Scout since kindergarten (actually, a bit before as she was in a mixed-age class when Daisies started) and we have another girl in the troop who has been with us since first grade.  We also have a girl who just joined us this year!  They are all so big, now - their goals and futures stretching out before them.  I am so proud of them - they have grown up to be kind, strong, smart, beautiful young women.

If I posted pictures of other people's children, I would be posting pictures here of them when they were wee little Daisy and Brownie Girl Scouts and them now that they are so grown-up.  Just imagine.

No comments: