Thursday, January 24, 2008

Pulse-Pounding Primaries

The Lone Star Girl has decided that she supports Senator Clinton in the upcoming primary election. While she is normally very interested in politics for a sixth grader, I am pretty sure that, this time, her choice was based entirely on the fact that Senator Clinton was recently endorsed by Stan Lee.

In which primary are you voting? Have you decided on the candidate you will be voting for? Why did you choose that primary and that candidate?

5 comments:

Saints and Spinners said...

This is the year that I'm an undecided "Swing" voter, baby! I want to hear all the arguments, counter-arguments and I want to be wooed.

Lone Star Ma said...

Swing voter in a particular primary or even between primaries?

Saints and Spinners said...

I'll be voting in the Democrat primary. By the way, here's my daughter's dream ticket:
http://tony.dowler.com/2007/12/my-daughter-names-her-dream-ticket.html

Saints and Spinners said...

Oh yeah, you've already seen this one. Eeeeek!

Lone Star Ma said...

Eek is right - the pro-torture thing just doesn't work for me:)

I am also undecided, but definitely voting in the Democratic primary. To date, my research shows little significant difference between the three front runners on issues I care about. I am not voting for Senator Clinton, for reasons that are not really her fault. I was leaning towards Edwards - with some embarrassment - but am starting to think that Obama has the best chance in the general election, so I may change my mind. I'll e-mail you my latest WTPN article on this.