Saturday, May 27, 2006

Busy End/Beginning of School Time

Thursday was the last day of the school year for the Lone Star Girl and Friday was the last day of school for the Lone Star Baby. I was able to go have lunch with the Lone Star Girl at school all week and go to her picnic on Thursday and was able to go to the Lone Star Baby's end of school dance on Friday. Then the Lone Star Girl had an end-of-the-year Girl Scout party on Friday night where she got her badges and cookie prizes and we all had a lot of fun. It was a pleasant week. The two weeks previous were filled with my night classes and the flu (in May! The actual Influenza B!) for the LSB and I and we also had a visiting relative so things were pretty crazy. I enjoyed getting to spend more time with the girls last week. Now the girls begin their first Daddy Summer and I am thrilled that they will finally get a no-daycare season. I start my day classes on Tuesday and still have plenty of homework to do before that. Busy, busy!

No comments: