Thursday, December 26, 2013

Happy Boxing Day!

I think Boxing Day is for watching Dr. Who, but that has to wait until the Lone Star Baby is asleep.  So far it has been about sleeping in and leftovers and a looooong game of My Little Pony Monopoly (yes, we discussed the horrible capitalism of it all - fear not),  soon to be followed by more leftovers and watching the rest of what I call A Very Star Wars Christmas, which was halted late last night when the youngest among us fell asleep.

Boxing Day here, then, is the festivities on chill and lots of lazy family time, which is just The Best.

Hope your Boxing Day is just as sweet!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Sounds divine! I had to go to work (boo) but went out for a surprise retirement lunch, so that was fun (and I got to avoid the knee-deep present mess in the living room and was prevented from nagging the kid who's been wearing the same pajamas since xmas eve into getting dressed and going outside to play in the cold snow and ice.