Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sad Mommy

Tomorrow evening, the Girl Scout Leader, Jazz and I are taking the Lone Star Girl and five other girls from her troop to a weekend sort-of camping trip at the Girl Scout sort-of camp in the Valley to earn their forensic science Interest Project Patch at a university near the camp. None of the adults involved really want to go, although I know it will be a lot of fun, but we are sort of the ones (excepting Jazz, who I reminded about all the times I changed her diapers so she would drive us in her car - good sister, good aunt) holding the short straws.

It really does sound like a lot of fun (excepting the part that I really only get to sleep a little on weekends and I need that to get me through the week), but...I haven't ever left the Lone Star Baby overnight before. And I don't want to. I just don't.

No comments: