Saturday, January 10, 2009

Cookie Season

It's that time again. Last night was our area cookie sales kick-off rally and the Lone Star Girl's Cadette troop girl-ed a table leading some activities for the Daisies and Brownies and Juniors. Today was the first day of cookie sales and I walked around our neighborhood with the Lone Star Girl as she took door-to-door orders. Now she is calling some close friends and family members to see if they want to order cookies.

I found out at the cookie rally last night that Daisies are selling cookies now. It didn't use to start until Brownies. Kind of crushed all my dreams there. Ah, well. We'll just have a slacker Daisy troop for the Lone Star Baby next year.

2 comments:

Saints and Spinners said...

As a child, I wanted to go door to door selling things. My mom would have none of it. Every time some org or school would require us to sell stuff, she'd give me the $$ for the minimum we had to bring in. We weren't rich, so this wasn't a buy-off. I did so want to go door to door in my uniform selling cookies!

Lone Star Ma said...

You are welcome to come sell cookie with the Lone Star Girl if you want. I'm sure she'd let you borrow her vest(: