- Maggie’s Weaning by Mary Joan Deutschbein
- Michele, The Nursing Toddler by Jane M. Pinczuk
- We Like To Nurse by Chia Martin
- Mama’s Milk by Michael Elsohn Ross
- I’m Made of Mama’s Milk by Mary Olsen.
Wednesday, August 05, 2015
Wednesdays with The Subversive Children's Book Club: World Breastfeeding Week
Today's edition of Wednesdays with The Subversive Children's Book Club features children's books that include breastfeeding in honor of World Breastfeeding Week. The ubiquity of artificial feeding in our culture robs children of the experience of seeing breastfeeding as they are growing up so that they can learn about it naturally, which sets people up to have a hard time feeding their own children. We need to teach our children about breastfeeding early if we want them to be successful. Enjoy!