Sunday, June 10, 2007

Lone Star Ma #9

Issue 9 of Lone Star Ma is back from the printer's at last! I spent the week after school was out working feverishly at it (though, of course, now I can only see what I missed!) and looking for a new printer, which was not easy. Then, last week was spent waiting for it to be ready...and Friday, it was! The new printer made a couple of big mistakes, but they did what they could to correct them and I think I will be able to work with them in the future...I make mistakes, too. I have mailed out issues to subscribers, contributers and swappers and I expect you should get them by Thursday at the latest, if you are one of those. If you are and do not, please let me know! I hope you like it! Remember how much we adore fan mail, please! I need letters for Issue 10! You could also leave legions of wonderful comments here, you know...I'm just saying...(:

No comments: