Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Carols And Little Girls!

Yesterday, we took the Brownie/Daisy troop Christmas caroling (bilingual caroling, even) at a local nursing home.  We go every year, but usually just our little troop.  This year, I invited all the other troops in town to join us and a lot of girls showed up.  It was really sweet.  The song list was:
  • Cascabel
  • Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
  • Noche de Paz
  • We Wish You A Merry Christmas and
  •  Feliz Navidad. 
The girls passed out little ornaments they had made after they sang. I was proud of our girls and proud of myself for getting others involved.


Today, The Lone Star Baby has a couple of little friends over to play so it is still little girl time!
I wish that Benadryl did not make me as woozy as I am feeling so I could enjoy all of this even more, but it is lovely, even through the fog.

 

1 comment:

Saints and Spinners said...

That is lovely! You make a good case for Girl Scouts.