Sunday, April 06, 2008

Read My Articles!

Please. I know the website for We the People has been a bit wonky, and they still don't have all of the February and March articles up, but right now you can read my articles starting from the July 2007 issue when I started writing for them through the January issue, and you can read my new April article, Sex-Positive Parenting. I would absolutely, positively love to hear your comments on my articles. I am so enjoying the outlet of this column. Please be sure to read my November article, too - it's one of my favorites. Thanks!

What do you think?

6 comments:

jackie said...

That November piece is awesome-- we recycle, and power the house with wind energy, and use single-serving applesauce. It's very frustrating to try and walk that line, but inspiring to read about your fierce eco-warrior!

Lone Star Ma said...

Thank you!

Saints and Spinners said...

Hey! Did you deliberately use the word "precocious" (i.e. "early ripening") in the same article as one about growing things-- because if you didn't, that's a neat coincidence. Anyway, the Sex Positive Parenting is a thoughtfully written article. When the time comes to have the first of many talks with my daughter, I hope that we can discuss things openly, without feeling any need for secrecy. Privacy, yes, but not secrecy.

Ohhhhh.... my baby! I'm in no hurry for her to become "precocious."

P.S. Thank you for knowing the difference between "its" and "it's." It's a small thing, but trips me up (like untied shoelaces) when used incorrectly. I do not go around correcting people's grammar unless I'm asked to edit essays or stories, but still-- I can show appreciation, right?!

Lone Star Ma said...

Thanks! My editing sometimes suffers from my general muddle-mindedness, but I'm aware.

Did I write an article about growing things (other than the children)? I don't remember that. I know what precocious means, either way. Thanks!

Saints and Spinners said...

LSM: I think I remember you writing about spring time. I would look, but I'm tired and ready for bed. :)

Lone Star Ma said...

Oh, it's the same article. i understand now.