Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pop-Tart Love

I happened to bring a box of Pop-Tarts (strawberry, no frosting) home from the grocery store the other day, something I do every once in awhile for variety. Lone Star Pa happened to give one to the Lone Star Baby soon after. She hadn't had one in months and they made quite a new impression on her. She's been eating 4 or 5 a day for the last few days, which is big news for us since she usually eats very little and keeps us worrying and pleading. She even asked me, pen and paper in hand, how to spell I love Pop-Tarts. I went back to H-E-B for two more boxes today. Judge all you like - she's eating.

2 comments:

gojirama said...

No judgement here! The DM sometimes brings home these HFS pop tarts in chocolate and the kids love them.

jackie said...

I sometimes buy PopTarts just for myself, and then share one or two with my kids. Pop Tarts are awesome, and I feel no shame.