Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

I hope you and your family are having a very happy holiday! I have been thinking about New Year's Resolutions. For the last few years, I keep resolving to complete various writing projects, but have not been able to truly prioritize the time to finish any of them, so this year I am going to try something else...focusing on little, tiny, manageable bits of progress instead. Here are my resolutions:

1.) To increase our time spent together as a family.
2.) To maintain control of my own emotions in the classroom so that peace and confidence shine out from me.
3.) To spend at least ten minutes a day on at least 4 out of seven days of the week working on my books.

I have begun on #3 already and in the last three days, I finished a whole essay for a book I haven't worked on in months and months and months. The book is supposed to be comprised of 31 essays plus a pretty substantial intro. and a resources chapter. So far, I have finished 17 essays, so I have 13 essays, an intro. and a resources chapter to go! I will include regular updates on my progress on this blog, so please be prepared to cheer me on! Happy New Year!


No comments: