Sunday, April 09, 2006

College Visit

My baby sister and my stepdad came into town in the wee hours of Saturday morning to take a quick nap and then attend a college visit on Saturday at TAMU-CC. We did not get to see much of them because they were at the visit all day Saturday and had to go back home Sunday morning, but we did get to have dinner with them on Saturday night, Scrabble with my sister when the kids and our dad went to bed, and we got to have breakfast with them and visit a little this morning. It was great to see them! My sister is trying very hard to keep my hopes down at a manageable level, but if she came to college here...it would be one of the best things that ever happened to me!

1 comment:

Saints and Spinners said...

Yay! I hope it works out. I like having my brother in the same town as me.