Saturday, April 01, 2006

April Fools

So this morning I found the toilet paper taped to itself in the bathroom and a bit of wax paper covering the inside of the conditioner cap so that none would come out of the bottle when I was washing my hair. And all throughout the day, the Lone Star Girl kept trying to get Lone Star Pa to wear a certain pair of shoes. She is really made for this holiday. I suppress her most tyranically but someday she will break loose from her fear of long television-less groundings and do something really dramatic.

1 comment:

Saints and Spinners said...

One year, my Mom sewed the legs of my pajama bottoms closed. I retaliated by putting a rubber frog in her bed, but it just wasn't the same! My Mom has a streak of mischief that I often forgot about until it was too late.