Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas House

The "tree" is up (we still use the artificial tree from my husband's childhood classroom) and the house is mostly decorated.  I might have preferred to leave the dregs of November to fall, but I know that if we don't get the tree done this weekend, we won't get it done in time for early December.  It's very nice and cozy, but please remind me to rearrange the living room this summer so that we can fit things differently next Advent Season.  My old man is playing his very eclectic mix of holiday tunes (think Ringo) and the girls are happy.  A nice Christmas House.

Wishing you and yours a cozy start to the holiday season.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Nice. I'm still in denial about the whole thing (and wishing they'd move Christmas to somewhere near the end of January).

Saints and Spinners said...

It's that time already... I must admit that I do appreciate the scent of pine trees as I walk by the Grocery Outlet tree station. I will attempt to remind you to rearrange your living room. I have no idea where we will put a tree this year-- perhaps in front of the fireplace.

Breaking news! My mom is flying up for Christmas.

Lone Star Ma said...

Yay! My mom is coming next weekend for Harbor Lights.