Friday, February 01, 2008

Lone Star Ma Official Primary Endorsement

Lone Star Ma is endorsing, and I am voting, for Obama. I was on the fence a bit - leaning towards Edwards as I think he has the most consistent populist voting record, but also considering the less specific-about-poverty Obama, as I thought he had a better chance of becoming President. Now that Edwards has dropped out, I am voting for Obama. I would be happy enough to have Clinton as President as well, but I think she would be less likely than Obama to get crossover votes in the general election. Both candidates are strong on family issues, as was Edwards.

Have you made your choice?

7 comments:

gojirama said...

I'm voting for Obama too !

gojirama said...

Hey, didn't you used to have ads?

Lone Star Ma said...

They kept turning my content into the ads my content ranted against so I had to take them off. There's still one on the home page where it doesn't seem inspired to mutate into such bad ads. But maybe it does when I'm not looking...

gojirama said...

Gah, that sucks.
Doesn't happen to me as much- I get ads for homeschool supplies, yarn and Godzilla ringtones.

Saints and Spinners said...

Obama!
I believe that when all is said and done, he is on our side, and is willing to work for it.

Veloute said...

I am still not 100% sure. Doug is voting Obama and I *probably* will, too. Our primary is 3/4, like yours is.

Imperfect Serenity said...

I'm for Obama, too, for the reasons you stated, plus the fact that the guy just inspires me. I've worked on too many campaigns where I was getting out the vote for the les bad guy. Pennsylvania doesn't get to vote until April 22, but this time our votes will finally count!