Thursday, May 17, 2007

What I Am Reading These Days?

Here is a pleasant meme from Alkelda the Gleeful at Saints and Spinners. I tag Veloute and Gojirama to try it next.

What am I reading these days?

The Future Generation by China Martens: Now we can read years of the original punk parenting zine from the original mama zinetress! Best book ever!

The Mother-Daughter Project by SuEllen Hamkins and Renee Schultz: seems appropriate for this season in mi vida.

St. Lucy's Home for Girls Raised By Wolves by Karen Russell: I guess I never figured one could get stuff like this published, but apparently one can as this author is only in her twenties. These are stories that make me wish I had written down every weird idea I ever had...I really identify with them! They have made such an impression that they may even turn me on to writing fiction again. Alkelda, you must read this interesting collection and tell me what you think, please!

1 comment:

gojirama said...

Ok, I consider myself tagged!