Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year and Resolutions!!!

Happy New Year! My hopes are that everyone has a super year in 2006. My prayers are for peace.

I am going to post my New Year's Resolutions below and then, if you like, you may post yours in the comments!

Lone Star Ma's Resolutions for 2006:

I will provide more structure for the girls: more family meals, more routines and traditions. Things have been kind of chaotic since the Lone Star Baby joined us!

I will be more patient with the Lone Star Girl.

I will cope with Lone Star Pa's school work needs gracefully until he finishes his certification and not go nuts over the fact that I am never able to work on my own projects.

When he is certified (late spring, early summer), I will finish at least one of the several books I have been writing in tiny installments.

Now, you!!!!!

4 comments:

Saints and Spinners said...

My New Year's Resolution is to cut down on household dust.

gojirama said...

Mine are to be more patient, to spend less time on the net and put more into work, and to do more for others.

Saints and Spinners said...

P.S. I just signed up for Rosetta Stone, which is free through my library system. I'm going to see what I can do as far as taking Spanish lessions (Latin American, not Spain-ish). It's as much as I can promise myself right now, but I thought I'd add it as another New Year's Resolution.:)

Happy New Year!

Saints and Spinners said...

P.P.S. That would be "lessons." What I typed almost looks like "lesions." Aiee.