- Maggie’s Weaning by Mary Joan Deutschbein
- Michele, The Nursing Toddler by Jane M. Pinczuk
- We Like To Nurse by Chia Martin
- Mama’s Milk by Michael Elsohn Ross
- I’m Made of Mama’s Milk by Mary Olsen.
Wednesday, August 02, 2017
Wednesdays with The Subversive Children's Book Club: World Breastfeeding Week 2017!
Today's edition of Wednesdays with The Subversive Children's Book Club features children's books that include breastfeeding. The ubiquity of artificial feeding in our culture robs children of the experience of seeing breastfeeding as they are growing up as normal, which sets people up to have a hard time feeding their own children. We need to teach our children about breastfeeding early if we want them to be successful. Enjoy!