Sunday, March 24, 2013

Time Stress

I've been having a lot of dreams that are obviously related to stress over not having enough time to do everything I need to do.  Last night, I had three that I remember:

I dreamt that Lone Star Pa and I were traveling with some friends and a whole bunch of random children.  I kept trying to find time to sneak off and be alone with Lone Star Pa but people kept finding us.

I dreamt that I was on a long road trip with a bunch of Girl Scouts.  We found a shortcut in a bathroom that would take hours off of our road trip but were worried that we would get in trouble (what, with the Chronoguard?  I don't know) if we took it.

I dreamt I was trying very hard to coordinate a fractious group of people to accomplish some important task in the time allotted.

Kind of tells you all you need to know about my life these days.  I do not anticipate things becoming less busy anytime soon, though.  We soldier on.

No comments: