Monday, August 01, 2011

Flower Girl Duties & Fun

My middle brother married a lovely lady on Friday, the biggest reason for our journey to the wilds of North Texas.  I really enjoyed meeting her and getting to spend time with my brother, my other sister-in-law-to-be, my cousins, my sister, my oldest brother, my mom, my stepdad, my uncle, assorted relatives and friends of the family - you get the picture.  It was very wonderful to see them.  I am so happy for my brother - his new wife is sweet and smart and funny.

The Lone Star Baby and the Lone Star Niece and the Lone Star Niecelet (of Cousin Camp fame) got to be little flower girls and they were, as you can imagine, utterly adorable.  After stopping in at the reception, the Lone Star Baby got to have her first ever sleepover with her cousins and she had a blast.

It was a great visit and now we are all home safe, trying to get ready for the start of school.

No comments: