Friday, June 27, 2008

Cousin Camp 2008, Day One

Lots of playing with toys and coloring the coloring house, watching a little Super Why, dress-up time and make-believe game involving rescues from coloring house, frilled toothpicks in little sandwiches with blueberries in muffin cups and umbrellas in milk for a fancy lunch, trip to the library to register the Lone Star Niece in the Summer Reading Club, trip to ice cream parlor and grocery run, Pretty Pretty Princess games, fruit flowers and quesadillas for fancy dinner, bedtime stories.

2 comments:

Saints and Spinners said...

I want to go to Cousin Camp! Alas, I was right in the middle-- I had a bunch of 2nd and 3rd cousins who were way older, and now I have a bunch of cousins who are way younger. Lucia may luck out better. It sounds like so much fun.

Completely off-topic: have you and LoneStarPa seen "Across the Universe?" I'm listening to the deluxe soundtrack right now.

Lone Star Ma said...

We haven't but Jazz says we must.