Monday, March 31, 2008

The Thing - The Coolest Thing!

When I was dropping the Lone Star Baby off at school this morning, I was arrested by the sight of a new addition to the playground. I was entranced. I was amazed. I was astounded at...The Thing. The Coolest Thing I Have Ever Seen.

It's...a banging frame! I don't know what else to call it...a big, square wooden frame - taller than me - and hung all over, with the aid of some stretchy, bungee sort of stuff, with metal pots, pans mugs and spoons in bright colors.

Have you ever even imagined anything so incredibly cool? I thought not. All hail The Thing!

2 comments:

jackie said...

I think Stacey might have featured something like this in her Fertile Ground zine a year or two back-- I agree it does sound like the coolest thing ever!

Lone Star Ma said...

I remember that, too - it is TOO cool.