Thursday, August 16, 2007

Back To School, Back To Work And My College Girl

The Lone Star Baby's school started for real on Monday. I've been dropping her off in the mornings and Lone Star Pa is picking her up in the evenings, as is our arrangement when we are both back at work, so she can get used to her routine. She is a little worn out by these long days, but is doing great and having lots of fun. Her teachers say she clearly has Montessori experience, understands the Spanish and is easy to work with -- our Lone Star Baby? Easy to work with? Wow...

School starts both in my district and in Lone Star Pa's on August 27th, but mine is back to work this week and Lone Star Pa doesn't go back until next week. I am busy with staff development trainings and preparation this week. The Lone Star Girl is having one last fun week home with dad!

My baby sister moved to town! Jazz and my stepdad drove in on Monday and moved her into her dorm room on Tuesday. She is now at "Fish Camp" and will be back Friday evening. She starts classes next week. I already feel like I have three kids, now - in a good way. A great way!

No comments: