Monday, June 10, 2013

Summer Joy: Mud Pies And Other Recipes

While pulling books about Jane Addams and social policy analysis out of the This-Is-Me bookshelf in my living room to take to the empty bookcases in the new office, I found my tiny, long-lost copy of Mud Pies And Other Recipes:  A Cookbook For Dolls by Marjorie Winslow. 

I am pretty sure I ordered this book from Chinaberry when the Junior Woman was a toddler, intending to hold it until she was just reading - and then I forgot about it before she reached that age... and the season of mud pies passed.  

I remembered it in recent years when the Lone Star Baby and friends were making all manner of concoctions in the backyard, but could not find it.  I was so happy to find it and give it to the Lone Star Baby today.  She is on the outer rim of her season of mud pies, but it has not yet passed her by.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

A new office?? Excitement!