Thursday, June 03, 2010

In Between Days Juggling

Lone Star Pa's last day of classes was the 27th with a workday on the 28th and his first (work) day of summer school was the first.  The Lone Star Baby had Kindergarten Graduation on the 27th and her last (half) day of school on the 28th.  The Lone Star Girl and I had our last days of classes on Tuesday and I had a workday today.  So....I took off the 27th and 28th (the carnage!  the carnage!) and attended to end-of-school things for the Lone Star Baby as well as medical paperwork for high school for the Lone Star Girl.  We were all home together on Monday for Memorial Day.  Then a neighbor down the street who runs a registered day home kept the Lone Star Baby Tuesday and Wednesday and we employed the Big Sister Babysitting Service while I was at work today.  And now I am home.  Whew.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

These last weeks of school are always coo-coo...I need to be three places at once on several occassions. Enjoy your summer break!

Lone Star Ma said...

You have a good summer, too! What are the kids doing?