Sunday, August 18, 2013

Summer JOY: REACTIVE

Reactive is, for certain, my favorite word ever.  Late July and August have been scary.  First, there was the Girl's bat encounter and subsequent rabies vaccinations and then a very terrifying medical scare with her that had me seriously questioning the advisability of ever doing something crazy like leaving my FMLA-qualifying months at the school district behind and starting a new job, however wonderful. 

Lots of tests later, though, all is well.  Test results came back with nothing scary and she is healing well from the procedure.  

I have not been very productive this weekend because I needed to sleep off the last two weeks of constant worry, but I am getting my groove back now.  Girl Scout stuff and Boxtops coordinating and all of that will get done in baby steps this next week and next weekend. 

The world is gorgeous.

2 comments:

gojirama said...

That's wonderful news!

Cheri said...

This is fantastic!