Peace on Earth, Mamas. Enjoy.
For the Primary and Lower Elementary Set:
- Our Peaceful Classroom by Aline D. Wolf
- Sitti’s Secrets by Naomi Shihab Nye
- Rumpelstiltskin’s Daughter by Diane Stanley
- Seven Brave Women by Betsy Hearne
- The Universal Declaration of Human Rights: an adaptation for children
- Cain and Abel: Finding The Fruits of Peace by Sandy Eisenberg Sasso
- The Librarian of Basra by Jeanette Winter
For the Upper Elementary and Teen Set (several of these are pretty heavily Quaker-influenced):
- Crash by Jerry Spinelli
- The Arrow Over The Door by Joseph Bruchac
- Summer’s End by Audrey Couloumbis
- Quaking by Kathryn Erskine
- The Eye of The Heron by Ursula K. LeGuin.