- The Battle of The Snow Cones/La Guerra De Las Raspas by Lupe Ruiz-Flores
- Beach Babies Wear Shades by Michelle Sinclair Colman
- Three Days In A River On A Red Canoe by Vera Williams
- Just Us Women by Jeannette Caines
- My Aunt Came Back by Pat Cummings
- The Relatives Came by Cynthia Rylant
- The Raft by Jim Lamarche
- The Sea House by Deborah Turney Zagwyn
- One Crazy Summer & Gone Crazy in Alabama by Rita Williams Garcia
- Revolution by Deborah Wiles
Wednesday, June 21, 2017
Wednesdays with The Subversive Children's Book Club: Summer!
In honor of the Longest Day yesterday, this edition of the Subversive Children's Book Club features books about summer and travel and family visits. And! And! I found one about raspas! Perfect!