Saturday, February 18, 2012

Planting in The Wet Gloaming

Today I planted a little oregano in a big herb pot with lots of room, because oregano can get prolific, you know.  I planted a cilantro in the herb box with my other little cilantro and the still-tiny parsley and the dill-gone-to-seed.  I planted a big new herb pot with rue, chives and epazote.  I planted a little chocolate mint in the hanging garden (hanging pots hung on our ornamental pear tree), because chocolate mint just seems too romantic to plant with all the other herbs.

I planted beautiful marigolds in the flower boxes.

I planted two more lettuces and a cucumber in the salad garden.

I planted a zucchini in the veggie garden, even though I have yet to be successful with squashes.  I remain optimistic.

I'm quite overflowing with plants!

1 comment:

amorgan4 said...

Love your post. I started working on a key hole garden today. Didn't get much done, mostly planned how to get started.