Sunday, February 14, 2010

New Valentine's Day Tradition

Happy Valentine's Day!  I decided we needed a new tradition.  

More books, of course.  

Plays, actually, for the Lone Star Girl.  I'm going to get her new plays every Valentine's Day.  For the Lone Star Baby, it's still just a good book, but once she's older and has a long-term interest like Drama Girl's, I'll try to make her Valentine book match it.  The Lone Star Baby is getting a nice copy of Click, Clack, Moo because I love the way it teaches activism (and it's funny).  The Lone Star Girl is getting a little book of Greek drama with plays by by Euripides, Aeschylus, Sophocles and Aristophanes that includes The Trojan Women, a play I know she's going to love.   She's also getting a little book of plays by Wendy Wasserstein that includes The Heidi Chronicles which I know she's going to love.

Happy Valentine's Day!  Have a sweet day of love and friendship!

No comments: