Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Full Day

Yesterday was the Lone Star Baby's first full day, from morning care to after care, at her new school. She is still not loving getting dropped off but is otherwise enjoying herself. When I picked her up yesterday evening, she pointed to the flowers on her pants and told me "flor". Yesterday was also the Lone Star Girl's first day back to school after the winter break...back to early mornings and homework! She did not want to go back...I wish we could all stay together, too. After I picked them up yesterday evening, we went to the library for the first of their weekly pajama storytimes in the evening (and for the Lone Star Girl to do some homework). I changed the Lone Star Baby into her Spider-Man pajamas in the car. Storytime was wonderful! It is its own special storytime, too, with different songs and rhymes than the morning storytimes and soothing bedtime books. The Lone Star Baby had a wonderful time.

No comments: