Sunday, December 31, 2017

New Year's Resolutions

We have so much to manage in this upcoming year with the Lone Star Girl's health, and with getting her hopefully graduated from college and secure in some sort of post-graduate education and a safe place...doing our best supporting her in all that and helping my youngest through the troubles of middle school and early adolescence and starting high school next school year is probably about all we can handle for the most part in terms of resolutions this year.

That said, I also am going to try to do a little more: 

I want to grow and excel at work, as I always try to do.

I want to spend more time outside in nature, working in my gardens.  I want to eat more vegetables and make time to walk more.  

I want to help my Girl Scouts earn their Silver Awards. 

I want to go to lunch and breakfast with people and be a better friend.

I want to be a patriot, resisting fascism and helping others.

What are your resolutions?  I'd like to hear.


No comments: