Friday, July 27, 2007

Have I Mentioned That Someone Is Potty-Trained?

Really, I think the Lone Star Baby could be said to have been potty-trained since before the summer, as she almost never had accidents in the day and rarely had them at night even then, but it wasn't until she turned three in June that I started to give in and trust it. Potty-training is not our strength as parents and she sleeps in my bed, after all, so I am a fan of the night-time pull-up. Since well before summer, it's been all panties all the time in the daytime and I even gave it up and started letting her wear them at night sometime in June. She has about one tiny accident every week and a half or so, but there is almost always an element of parental fault involved, such as us convincing her to sleep in and then neglecting to remind her to go when we get up later. And she never has accidents in her sleep. The child amazes me.

4 comments:

Saints and Spinners said...

Huzzah! Huzzah!

On another note, do you think you'll ever have past issues (or sections thereof) of LoneStarMa online? Not that you don't already have enough to do, of course.

Lone Star Ma said...

Well, I have some content from past issues on the website, but only stuff that was ours to put there. Lone Star Pa occasionally says humorous things about having PDFs available someday but we really are not there yet...(:

gojirama said...

uxThat is so cool! While it's sad to see them grow up, since they will do that anyway, it's freeing to put dipes behind.

Veloute said...

Oh, we are there, too! I love it.