Monday, September 25, 2006

Working and Breastfeeding Meeting

On Tuesday night, I sort of led a La Leche League meeting. I am not a LLL Leader or anything but it was a special enrichment meeting and anyone can lead one of those. This one was about working and breastfeeding and they asked me to lead it since I have some experience in that area. I made little half-sheets with LLL's local phone number, the number of our local Medela pump sales/rental people, good books and online resources, took copies of books to show, loaded up the Lone Star Baby and headed out. We talked about pumping and sleeping and other issues related to working and breastfeeding. I hope I was helpful, but everyone seemed to have a good handle on things as far as I could tell and the real Leader was very helpful. It was kind of neat, though.

No comments: