Tuesday, May 23, 2006

off our backs: the feminist newsjournal

We interrupt this regularly scheduled blog for a word from the shameless plug department:

The current issue of
off our backs is out and I have two features (Incomplete Revolution and Naming Them) in it! Two! Yay, me! This is the first time I have been published in off our backs and I am so excited and proud to be able to participate in such a great publication. I am even more excited because this is the Feminism and Mothering issue and I am in some great company! A whole bunch of the Mamaphonic mothers have features in this issue as well - great features about being mothers and feminists in our culture. It is really a wonderful issue.

Please hurry out and go get a copy if you can and read our stories and let me know what you think! Thanks!

1 comment:

Saints and Spinners said...

Ah! I have heard of the publication "On Our Backs," which I think is an S & M zine for lesbians. I'm glad to know that there's an OFF our backs zine.