Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Firefly

A few months ago, I checked a copy of Serenity out from the video store and Lone Star Pa and I watched it. I was hooked and very eager to watch Firefly, the cancelled TV series it sprang from, but it wasn't at the movie store. I wanted (badly) to buy it but managed to restrain myself and finally, a little over a month ago, the movie store got it - 4 DVDs that add up to the 14 episodes. We have checked out and watched 3 of them so far and they so totally speak to my condition. That song! That song is like my life recently. I love it! I love Firefly!!!

Lone Star Pa asked me last weekend why I did not check out the fourth one and I told him because then it will be over.


5 comments:

Saints and Spinners said...

Yay! I love Firefly. I love Serenity. I love Malcolm Reynolds. Mal wouldn't make good relationship material, but I'd totally play Zoe to Mal.

Triana said...

O-M-G...I didn't realize we hadn't corrupted...er...gotten you hooked yet. This is the BEST tv series EVER. And yes you will absolutely DIE when it's all over and there's no more to watch. I bought the disks and I think I've lent them out to about 30 people thus far. It's just /brilliant/, everything from every member of the cast to every line of the dialog. Josh did a fabulous job and I will forever carry a massive hatred for Fox for destroying it. In fact, getting riled right now.

gojirama said...

I have not yet seen Serenity or Firefly. I know I'll be hooked if I start.

Triana said...

Waaaaaatch it. Start with the series first, then the movie. It's just awesome. I love Wash, just fyi btw. Mine mine mine.

Lone Star Ma said...

No, I love Wash! I love his personality...